NFGC KIDS KLUB
2018-2019 NFGC KIDS KLUB
RULES / POLICIES / PROCEDURES
RULES / POLICIES / PROCEDURES
- NFGC KIDS KLUB INCLUDES: Participation is based on attendance Monday - Friday from 3:30pm-6:30pm. Wednesday Early Dismissal pick up days are included at no additional charge. Transportation from selected area schools from the time of the school's dismissal to the NFGC facility, snack & drink, homework time, arts & crafts, games, a one hour gymnastics class daily Monday - Thursday and Open Gym time every Friday. Sorry, there are NO DISCOUNTS for days not attended, including teacher planning days and holidays.
- TUITION: The weekly tuition for the NFGC KIDS KLUB is $75.00 per week. All participants of the NFGC KIDS KLUB are required to enroll in the NFGC auto debit program. A first two week deposit and a last two week deposit is required upon registration. The last two week deposit will be used for the final 2 weeks of the program. Yearly membership is also required, if not already a member. The NFGC yearly membership fee is $40.00 which provides a FREE North Florida Gymnastics t-shirt and discounts on special events throughout the year. If you choose not to participate in our auto debit program, there will be an extra charge of $8.00 per week.
- TUITION DEADLINES: All tuition will be auto debited from your account every Friday for the following weeks participation. All accounts not paid by the Friday deadline will be assessed a $5.00 late fee.
- WITHDRAWING FROM THE PROGRAM: A two week WRITTEN NOTICE of withdrawal is REQUIRED to be received by the NFGC front desk no later than Thursday, two weeks prior to the desired withdrawal date. Upon the front desk receiving this notice, the last two week deposit will be used for tuition.
- ABSENTEEISM / MISSED DAYS: The parent/guardian understands that it is their responsibility to inform NFGC if their participant will not be attending the NFGC KIDS KLUB for the day. Parents/guardians are REQUIRED to email NFGC's front desk at ASP@NFGymCheer.com no later than 1:00pm on the day their participant is absent from school and will not need to be picked up. Once notified by email, the front desk will reply to confirm that we are aware that the participant does not need to be picked up at the school. If the front desk does not reply to your email, then we have not received it. For the safety and well being of the participant, we are very cautious about making sure all participants are accounted for at each school pick up. If we are not informed in writing through an email at ASP@NFGymCheer.com, that a participant will not be attending NFGC KIDS KLUB for the day and you have not received a reply from NFGC, then we will have to contact the front office to locate the participant. This Inevitably makes us late for our next pick up or activity. Failure to email the NFGC's front desk at ASP@NFGymCheer.com that their participant will be absent, will result in an additional $5.00 being charged to your account. Sorry, NO DISCOUNTS for days not attended for any reason.
- MAKE UP POLICY FOR MISSED GYMNASTICS CLASSES: NFGC allows for two (2) make ups for missed gymnastics classes per month. If your participant missed a day of the NFGC KIDS KLUB, please see the front desk to schedule a make up gymnastics class only.
- PICK UP PROCEDURES: The parent/guardian understands that it is their responsibility to SIGN IN the participant (if dropping off) and SIGN OUT the participant before leaving the facility in the afternoon. SIGN IN/SIGN OUT sheets are located at the front desk. NFGC KIDS KLUB pick up should be between 6:00pm-6:30pm to avoid interrupting gym activities. Weekly tuition will NOT be discounted if the participant is picked up early. If you are OCCASIONALLY going to be late for the end of the program's 6:30pm pick-up time, it is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to call and inform the NFGC front desk. Abuse of this policy will result in additional fees.
- DUVAL COUNTY SCHOOL CLOSURES: NFGC follows the Duval County School Calendar. When schools are out due to teacher planning days or holidays, we DO NOT offer the NFGC KIDS KLUB. Transportation is NOT provided on these days. We will offer our School's Out Day Camp for the day at a reduced price for all NFGC KIDS KLUB participants. Participants will receive a $15.00 discount on School's Out Day Camps. Sorry, NO other discount on half day camps, WinterFest Camp or SpringFest Camp. All participants MUST sign up in advance for School's Out Day Camp. See the NFGC front desk for details.
- CAMPS - FULL week or multiple day: NFGC KIDS KLUB is not offered during full week closures (Winter Break & Spring Break). Instead we will offer WinterFest and SpringFest Camps. Participants will use the regularly offered prices if they wish to participate. There will be NO transportation offered during these camps.
- NFGC CLOSINGS: See the NFGC Attendance Calendar or NFGC KIDS KLUB Schedule and Information Sheet.
- DISCIPLINE: Participants having discipline issues will be subject to 1) a short time out, 2) loss of an activity. Parents will be notified when this occurs. If behavior is not corrected, a parent conference will be called. If after conference behavior is not corrected, the participant could be asked to leave the program.
- TRANSPORTATION WAIVER: The parent/guardian acknowledges that their participant will be participating in activities, or events organized by North Florida Gymnastics and Cheerleading (NFGC). The parent/guardian gives NFGC and/or their agents permission to transport their participant to/from all area schools and activities.
- FITNESS ACTIVITIES: All participants will have a one hour group gymnastics class daily Monday - Thursday and Open Gym time every Friday.
- ATTIRE: The parent/guardian understands that it is their responsibility to make sure the participant has the appropriate athletic attire for the NFGC KIDS KLUB Fitness activities. This may require having an additional outfit with them when they are picked up from school. NFGC's athletic attire includes leotard, t-shirt, shorts, sweatpants, etc. NO jeans, belts, buckles, zippers or jewelry are allowed on the gym floor.
- LOST ITEMS: Please do not let participants bring valuables into the NFGC facility. We do understand that some participants have cell phones, and we provide cubbies in the gym area for our participants to put their shoes, socks, phone, etc. NFGC is NOT responsible for participants belongings and will NOT be held liable for lost or stolen items.